Name : – Navnath Malhari Kaspate.
Address : – Gormale Ta Barshi Dist Solapur
Education : – 11th
Occupation : – Agriculture
Discovery of 42 varieties the main variety
- NMK 1 (Golden)
- NMK – 2
- NMK – 3
- NMK – 4
- Finger Print
AWARD AND RECOGNITIONS
1994-Agriculture Farmers Award by Zilla Parishad Solapur
1998-Mahagrpe award for exports of Grapes
2004-Vasantrao Naik Agriculture Goods Export Award
2007-Baliraja Award at Aurangabad
2008- “Krishi Bhushan” state level award
2013-Gujrat Government’s “Best Farmer” Award at the hands of Hon’ble CM Mr. Narendra Modi
2015-Adarsh Foundation “National Unit Award”
2015-Hon’ble Mr. Radha Mohan Singh (Union Agriculture Minister, Govt. Of India) facilitating award under “Crop Variety Protection and Famer’s Right Act”
2016-‘Krishi Tapasvi’ Award by K K Wagh Shikshan Sanstha Nashik’s
2018- “Honorary doctorate for agriculture Research” – National Virtual University, Bangalore
2021- “Honorary doctorate for New verity developments” – International Tonga University, Tonga
- President, All India Custard Fruit Federation.
- Founder President, All Maharashtra Custard Growers Training and Research Association, Pune.
- Hon’ble President, Madhuban Vikas Pratishthan.
- Director Solapur Grape Grow. So Ltd., Nagaj.
- Consultant, Monthly Lok Mangal Agriculture Symbol, Solapur.
- Classical, Advisory Committee Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Solapur.
- Director, Maharashtra State Grape Growers Association. Pune.